Click here if you cannot view this email: http://aquasportscuba.com/Email/Oct2011SaleEmail.html
Are you Hunting for a Deal? ...
Stop by Aqua Sport and Check out our 1 Day SALE - Saturday, October 1st
We will have dive computers on sale starting at the crazy low price of $149
BCD's starting at $249, Zeagle Rangers $500 (small is $400). Hollis BCD's on sale! Plus more !!
Pinnacle drysuits in stock - Black Ice $899, Evo 1 and 2 $699-$799, BARE ATR 2XL $750 (Small ATR $600), Medium Mens BARE $600, Medium Hollis $799,
XL BARE SB complete with undies $1800. Pinnacle undies $99-$129. Sorry men we have absolutely no size large in any of these.
All of these suits are new.
Regs Zeagle TX50 $499, Mares Abyss $599, Oceanic Eos $650, Aqualung Calypso $399, Oceanic Sport piston in din only $325 including a din to yoke adapter.
Warm water wetsuits Ignite full 3/2 $129 and BARE Ignite 2nds shorties $49. Plus 20% off all of our clear out wetsuits. That would be 20% off
1mm Henderson, 1mm full wetsuits $49 less 20%, Henderson 5mm $143 less 20% and tons more !!!!
Tanks $179 plus gst.
BARE size large (fits like a medium) water skiing life jackets $29. Princeton Tec Yukon HL headlamp $39. Princeton Tec altitude light $19.
Aqua Sphere swim goggles $29.
Two warm water pkgs to choose from. Apeks Zuma BCD, Flight regs and Zuma travel bag pkg on sale for $1150 or the Oceanic travel pkg with a
Biolite BCD, GT3 regs travel bag and Veo 1.0 computer for $1150.
Plus lots more on SALE...................kids snorkeling gear, XL super channel She Dives fins, dive bags ............you're going to have to come in to believe it!
The Great Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest
October 23, 2011
Two Jack Lake, Banff National Park
Start Time 10:00 a.m. - Judging at approximately 2:00pm
Tickets $5.00 each
Includes refreshments, munchies and lots of prizes!!
Tickets on Sale now at Aqua Sport
THE GREAT PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST RULES
- You must supply your own pumpkin and carve it to win a prize.
- Pumpkins must be a minimum of 12 inches in diameter.
- Pumpkin can not be carved until you reach the tarp. (You can pre-draw your face or design)
- Pumpkin must be taken underwater in its entirety. (No punches, holes, knife cuts or soft/rotting pumpkins)
- All carving tools must be sheathed when not in use.
- All carved items (the guts) must be caught in some kind of bag and removed from the lake. (Sorry...no feeding the fish)
- Each team/individual will be required to sign in and certification will need to be verified prior to entering the water.
- Each team/individual must sign out once out of the water.
- You may wear whatever you like as there may be prizes for best costume.
- All contestants must use safe diving practices while competing and must carve to compete.
- Winners must be present with their pumpkin to claim their prizes.
- If by chance your pumpkin were to abort the dive prior to finishing or starting, you may retrieve your pumpkin and continue.
Meet people, go places, do things UNDERWATER
Check out the Aqua Sport Scuba Center website: ( http://www.aquasportscuba.com )
- To continue your dive training: see the 2011 training calendar
- To view the current monthly specials: see the Interests, Specials page
- To keep up to date with events: see the Interests, Newsletter page
Click here to send an email to remove this address from the mailing list!
Aqua Sport Scuba Center
101 - 3411 20 St. SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada