BARE WOMEN'S GUARDIAN TECH DRYSUIT - STOCK SIZES
Guardian Tech Dry combines thermal and operational capabilities that meet the demands of commercial divers with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit. Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BARE’s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Guardian Tech Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line. Includes Automatic Torso X-Tension System (ATX) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket)
- No Stitch Technology (NST) For Durable Seam Construction
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin “Smart Collar”
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Tech Boots and two large expandable tech/data pockets
Check Bare's size chart for the perfect size for you here https://www.baresports.com/size-charts/
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene – Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) – seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out for superior performance and optimal the life of your drysuit.
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket