BARE 7MM K-PALM MITT
The BARE 7mm K-Palm 3-Finger Mitt is for those diving in cold waters that prefer the three-finger mitt style glove and are looking for additional warmth and abrasion protection. DIAMOND-TUFF nylon laminate provides high abrasion resistance and Kevlar covers all surfaces and wards against possible punctures or wear in high prone areas.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The three-finger design is perfect for that extra bit of warmth on cold dives keeping your fingers closer together
- Gauntlet style cuff gives protection up the forearm and the adjustable Velcro™ strap ensures minimal water exchange
- Double glued and blind stitched
- Kevlar covers all surfaces prone to high abrasion conditions including the palm and fingers, so you don’t have to worry about possible puncture or wear in high prone areas
- “DIAMOND-TUFF” nylon laminate on the rest of the glove for high abrasion resistance