Introducing a major innovation in wetsuit comfort; Reactive, the first wetsuit in dive to use Omnired™ Infrared fabric, a responsive textile, that continuously warms the diver using their own body heat.
BLUE AND RED ARE LIMITED STOCK
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with Omnired™ fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Omnired™ Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer
Check out Bare's size chart to find the perfect fit for you here https://www.baresports.com/size-charts/