Dive Rite Finger Spool Orange Line New Version
Sometimes it’s the little things. Every detail of the ergonomic Dive Rite Spool has been designed with performance, comfort, and ease of use in mind.
Smooth and compact, the width and diameter of the spool have been optimized to fit perfectly in the hand. Inner corners have been rounded allowing the spool to spin freely between the finger and thumb when deploying line. Lightly scalloped edges provide a secure grip, and concave sides make it easy to wind the line without winding up your fingers.
A unique design feature prevents the line from spinning on the spool while winding but allows the end of the line to quickly be removed without untying knots. Modified diamond cutouts accent the spool's unique appearance while making it easy to clip the included marine grade bolt snap into a full spool. A recessed flat area provides an ideal location for labeling or engraving initials.
The 120’ spool length is ideal for use as a safety spool in cave or wreck diving, or shooting a bag from deeper depths.
The Dive Rite Spool is crafted from high quality POM acetal plastic and is available in your choice of white Dupont (RE4600) or orange Dacron braided line (RE4620).
- 47” (8.8 cm) Diameter X 1.65” (4.2 cm) Width
- Available with either white DuPont fiber braid line or orange Dacron line
- Includes 120’ (18.3 meters) of #24 braid line giving 220 lbs (100 kg) of breaking strength
- Made from injection molded POM acetal plastic
- Includes marine grade stainless steel double ended bolt snap
- 6.4 oz (181 g)