Dive Rite Lithium Sidemount Canister Light
The LX25 Lithium, an LED, canister-style corded primary light, stands brightly in front of other canister-style LED lights. With 30,000 LUX at 6,500 Kelvin, the LX25’s brightness out performs most canister-style primary lights on the market today. Designed as a primary light, the LX25’s 6-degree concentrated light beam, reflecting off a polished metal reflector, punches through the water lighting the way with a clean center spot. Its compact design and provided quick release soft hand mount make it ideal for any type of diving requiring a good light source as well as travelling where weight matters. The lithium battery is safe for airline travel.
Built around a unique LED chip that maximizes output and efficiency, the LX25 Lithium has three modes; high power, low power, and strobe. Using a 14.8 volt 6.8 amp Lithium rechargeable battery, the LX25 Lithium burns for seven hours on high power, 11 hours on low power, and 36 hours in strobe mode. Making sure each light meets the high standards it was designed under, every light is individually tested and the average LUX is measured at one meter using a Konica Minolta Chroma Meter.
Activated using a rotary magnetic on/off switch on the light head, the LX25 allows divers the ability to mount the canister anywhere on their equipment configuration, eliminating the need to be able to reach the canister to activate a switch.
An integrated microprocessor control unit monitors battery voltage to keep the light operating at its peak efficiency. As battery voltage drops, light output steps down eliminating the possibility of suddenly being left in the dark due to a dead battery. The light alerts the diver of this step down in light output by a series of flashes, after which, the light produces another 30 minutes of usable light.
Depth rated to 500 foot (152 m) in a solid Delrin canister, the LX25 Lithium excels under all the rigors of diving. The battery pack is o-ring sealed inside the canister to prevent any moisture from contacting the cells.
Available in a Standard (LT6200) or 70 degree (LT6200-70) lid configuration.
Providing reliability, durability, and a light output brightness few other canister lights can boast, the LX25 Lithium is the next generation of technology-driven lights that will take your diving to new levels whether exploring caves, penetrating wrecks, or night diving on a reef.
Light output: 30,000 LUX @ 6500 Kelvin
- Beam angle: 6-degree spot
- Light color temperature: Approximately 6000
- 14.8 volt 6.8 amp lithium rechargeable battery
- 100.64 watt hours, which meets TSA requirements for safe travel (Airline_passengers_and_batteries)
- Battery is o-ring sealed into the canister to prevent any moisture from contacting the cells (the battery is not removed when the light is stored)
- Burn time:
- High power: 7 hours at 30,000 LUX
- Low power: 11 hours at 13,000 LUX
- Strobe: 36 hours at 25,000 LUX
- 30 minute burn time after light output step down from full power
- Strobe cycle time: 100ms on then 900ms off
- Quick release soft hand mount
- Quick Belt Mount on Canister
- Activation: Rotary magnetic on/off switch on light head
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)
- Buoyancy: 1.25 lbs. (1.72kg) negative in water
- Charging time: Up to 5 hours from complete discharge
- Charging method: Smart charger with banana plug connector to battery
- Depth rating: 500 feet (152m)
- LED chip: CREE XM-L2 Cool White
- Compliance: RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA