BARE X-MISSION EVOLUTION DRYSUIT- STOCK
The X-Mission is ideal for the advanced technical diver, or the recreational diver who wants the best combination of flexibility and durability in a travel friendly package. This innovative drysuit uses our most advanced materials and construction methods, designed and purpose-built by our all-female design team in partnership with female members of a technical cave dive team to meet their demanding requirements. The lightweight and durable Nylon RipStop material is perfect for high abrasion resistance in the water and on the surface and, packs perfectly for travel.
Pick your perfect size here https://www.baresports.com/size-charts/
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin “Smart Collar” with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- Low profile valves
- Removable inflator valve backer pad reduces discomfort as a result of the “squeeze” at depths
- Anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper and offset protected zipper flap to avoid contact between dry zipper and outer flap
- Low back M-PADZ reinforcement panel for added durability
- Adjustable elastic waistband at the back of the drysuit for snugging up for that perfect fit
- Field replaceable suspenders and crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- M-PADZ knee protection
- Includes Tech Boots & 2 Expandable Tech/DATA pockets – New for 2019!
- Expandable Tech/DATA pockets w/ 5 bungee cords (3 regular / 2 thick)
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- New extremely flexible Nylon Micro RipStop Trilaminate is durable and lightweight.
- Weight: 395 gr/sqm